Don’t just worry about billionaires' control over our democracy in New York. Fight back.
Common Cause/NY Report: Stacking the Deck: The Gambling Industry’s Political Spending in New York State – Click here.
- Common Cause/NY Report: Playing the Influence Market: Analysis of Hedge Fund Campaign Contributions In New York State – Click here.
- Citizens Union Report: Fair Elections for New York State: How Public Matching Creates Greater Voter Choice and Competition – Click here.
- Center for Working Families Research on Corporate Campaign Contributions to Sitting State Senators – Click here.
- Citizen Action of New York Research on Real Estate/Corporate Contributions to George Amedore – Click here.
- Caravan of Corruption – The Corruption Chronicle (profiles 15 corrupt state-level elected officials since 2002) – Click here.
- Campaign Finance Institute Report on Impact of Small-Donor Matching Funds in NYS Elections – Executive summary here. Full report here.
- Center for Working Families Report on the Legal Corruption of Pedro Espada – Click here.
- Center for Working Families Report on Yankees’ Political Contributions and State Subsidies – Click here.
- Center for Working Families Memo on Public Financing and Communities of Color – Click here. En Español – Click here.
JOIN THE FIGHT FOR FAIR ELECTIONS
Please fill in the required fields.