Don’t just worry about the impact of huge campaign contributions on elections in New York. Fight back.
Common Cause/NY Report: Stacking the Deck: The Gambling Industry’s Political Spending in New York State - Click here.
- Common Cause/NY Report: Playing the Influence Market: Analysis of Hedge Fund Campaign Contributions In New York State - Click here.
- Citizens Union Report: Fair Elections for New York State: How Public Matching Creates Greater Voter Choice and Competition - Click here.
- Center for Working Families Research on Corporate Campaign Contributions to Sitting State Senators - Click here.
- Citizen Action of New York Research on Real Estate/Corporate Contributions to George Amedore - Click here.
- Caravan of Corruption – The Corruption Chronicle (profiles 15 corrupt state-level elected officials since 2002) - Click here.
- Campaign Finance Institute Report on Impact of Small-Donor Matching Funds in NYS Elections - Executive summary here. Full report here.
- Center for Working Families Report on the Legal Corruption of Pedro Espada - Click here.
- Center for Working Families Report on Yankees’ Political Contributions and State Subsidies - Click here.
- Center for Working Families Memo on Public Financing and Communities of Color - Click here. En Español - Click here.
WOMEN LEGISLATORS AND GROUPS JOIN FORCES TO SUPPORT FAIR ELECTIONS
NEW YORK FAIR ELECTIONS CAMPAIGN APPLAUDS FEDERAL “GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE ACT”
FAIR ELECTIONS COALITION STATEMENT ON GOVERNOR CUOMO’S BUDGET PROPOSAL
In the News
Another Voice: Cuomo’s budget proposal makes New York’s income inequality even worse
Another Voice: Public Financing Can Quickly Empower New York’s Voters
State needs to combat inequality
JOIN THE FIGHT FOR FAIR ELECTIONS
Please fill in the required fields.