About the Bill
- One-Page on Fair Elections for NY — En Español
- Handout: What Does a Fair Elections Bill Include — En Español
- Handout: How We Win Against Big-Money Interests in New York
- List of Fair Elections Bills
- More Reports and Analysis on Small Donor Public Financing in New York
Where Elected Leaders Stand
- Assembly and Senate Support Scorecard
- Details on Past Support for Small Donor Public Financing in the Current NYS Assembly
- Email your legislators
- Call your legislators
- Petition: Printable Sign-On Sheet
- Flyer: Take Action with These 3 Steps
- Sample Social Media Posts
- Video: New Yorkers vs. Godzilla – Promotional Materials
- Social Media Graphics
- Sample Email: Fair Elections for New York Petition
Grassroots Lobbying & Events
- Join Events Around the State in Support of Fair Elections
- Toolkit for Grassroots Lobby Visits
- Sample Legislative Memo in Support of Fair Elections
- Handout: 13 Editorials Call on Gov. Cuomo & Legislature to Act Swiftly on Campaign Finance Reform
- PowerPoint: Making Albany Work for All New Yorkers with Fair Elections — En Español
New Yorkers deserve a responsive, accountable government. Voter turnout in New York is among the lowest in the nation, due in part to antiquated procedures for registration and voting that discourage participation. And our campaign finance system favors the wealthy over everyday, working New Yorkers.
To tackle the crises we face in housing, living wage jobs, criminal justice, affordable health care, transportation, climate, fair taxes, and more, we must transform a campaign finance system that advantages the interests of the few over those of the many.
Help us create a public campaign financing system in New York.
Join our email list to learn about opportunities to contact decision makers and ensure they pass a strong system that gives power to everyday New Yorkers.