About the Bill
- One-Page on Fair Elections for NY — En Español
- Handout: What Does a Fair Elections Bill Include — En Español
- Handout: How We Win Against Big-Money Interests in New York
- List of Fair Elections Bills
- More Reports and Analysis on Small Donor Public Financing in New York
Where Elected Leaders Stand
- Email your legislators
- Call your legislators
- Email the members of the Public Campaign Finance Commission
- Testify in Support of Fair Elections
- Flyer: Take Action with These 3 Steps
New Yorkers deserve a responsive, accountable government. Voter turnout in New York is among the lowest in the nation, due in part to antiquated procedures for registration and voting that discourage participation. And our campaign finance system favors the wealthy over everyday, working New Yorkers.
To tackle the crises we face in housing, living wage jobs, criminal justice, affordable health care, transportation, climate, fair taxes, and more, we must transform a campaign finance system that advantages the interests of the few over those of the many.
Help us create a public campaign financing system in New York.
Join our email list to learn about opportunities to contact decision makers and ensure they pass a strong system that gives power to everyday New Yorkers.